Skip To Main Content

Toggle Close Container

Mobile Main Nav

Header Holder

Header Top


Toggle Schools Container

Toggle Menu Container - Mobile

Header Bottom

Toggle Menu Container - Tablet

Header Sticky

Toggle Menu Container - Sticky

District Canvas Container

Close District Canvas

Desktop District Schools

Mobile District Schools




Email requests must include clearly identifiable district information such as a logo or letterhead and include the title and position of the person making the request.

Requests must include:

  • Full Name of Student
  • DOB
  • Fax Number (Note that the district presently sends all requests via fax. We are working towards electronic transmittal).

Record requests for former special education students are handled depending on what school and when attended:

Elementary & Middle Schools:

High Schools:

  • If the student attended a High School and became inactive or withdrew during the current school year (2023-2024) contact the campus last attended by the student.
  • If the student attended a High School and became inactive or withdrew (2022-2023) or prior years, contact (210) 945-5348 or email


Special education records which have been collected by the Judson Independent School District related to the identification, evaluation, educational placement, or the provision of special education in the district, must be maintained under state and federal laws for a period of seven years after special education services have ended for the student. Special education services end when the student is no longer eligible for services, graduates, completes his/her educational program at age 22, or moves from the district.

Records of students who received special education services during the 2015-2016 school year will be destroyed on October 30, 2023. These records will be destroyed in accordance with state law unless the parent/guardian or eligible (adult) student notifies the school district otherwise.

After seven years, the records are no longer useful to the district, but may be useful to the parent/guardian or former student in applying for social security benefits, rehabilitation services, college entrance, etc. The parent/guardian or eligible (adult) student may request a copy of the records in writing by Sept 30, 2023, at the following address:

Judson Independent School District
Special Education Department
Attn: Records
8205 Palisades Drive
Live Oak, TX 78233


Phone: 210-945-5348
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.