A District/Business Partnership is a long-term, mutually beneficial relationship created by a business and the district to provide schools and businesses an opportunity to share resources. Partnerships are designed to be dynamic, innovative, and rewarding. The overall goal is to create a relationship that is highly responsive to the needs of both the business and the district.
- Promote cooperation, shared resources and the exchange of expertise and services between businesses and schools.
- Provide students with the opportunity to see the workplace firsthand and to relate their studies to experiences outside the school environment.
- Create awareness and understanding of the opportunities available to work together toward common goals.
- Encourage high self-esteem in students.
- Acknowledge and support teachers.
- Strengthen the business community’s commitment to education.
- Strengthen economic development by providing a source of talented, highly qualified employees.
Endorsement of Other Sites
Hyperlinks to external websites or internet locations from the JISD website have been provided for your convenience only. Any information, materials, personal opinions, or endorsements of products or services appearing on external sites are not controlled, sponsored, or approved by JISD. Accessing external websites or internet locations, through the JISD website, is performed at your own risk.
JISD disclaims legal responsibility for any information, materials or services made available on external sites, and for the personal opinions of individuals posted on any site, regardless of whether the JISD operates the site, unless the personal opinions are official opinions issued by members of the JISD administration or school board.
Those responsible for maintaining the JISD website attempt to ensure accuracy and reliability of the data contained in the documents contained within the site. However, JISD makes no warranty or guarantee, or promise, expressed or implied, concerning the content or accuracy of the documents stored and served by this service.
JISD reserves the right to alter information on this website in relation to procedures, fees and regulations and to discontinue or vary instructional material and services at any time without notice.
JISD accepts no liability for any loss or damage suffered as the result of the use of any information stored on this website.
Any inaccuracies on this website should be brought to the attention of JISD and will be corrected as soon as possible.