NCLB & Accountability
Section 1111(h)(2) of the No Child Left Behind Act (NCLB) requires for each District that receives Title I, Part A funding to disseminate specific district and campus-level data to all campuses, parents of all enrolled students, and to make the information widely available through public means such as posting on the internet, distribution to the media, or distribution through public agencies.
The NCLB Report Card includes a list of current Title I funded schools, Student Assessment Data, Highly Qualified Teacher Status, and Adequate Yearly Progress status of all schools in the Judson Independent School District.
JISD Title I Schools
JISD Highly Qualified (HQ) Teachers Report
JISD NCLB Report Card
- 2012 JISD NCLB Report Card - No state accountability ratings were assigned in 2012
2011-12 NCLB Parent Information Letter (English Version | Spanish Version)
- View past reports on the TEA NCLB Report Cards Site
JISD Accountability Summary
- 2013 JISD District Accountability Rating - TEA 2013 Accountability Summary
- 2012 JISD District Accountability Ratings - NCLB 2012 District Report Card
Adequate Yearly Progress
- 2012 JISD District Annual Yearly Progress (AYP) Report
- 2012 JISD Campus Annual Yearly Progress (AYP) Report