The mission of the Technology Services Department is to provide and support technology-based solutions to promote student achievement, enhance staff productivity, and encourage community involvement!
- Technology Services' Uplink Newsletter September 2015
- CoSN Press Release with Judson ISD
- Judson ISD Parent Center featured in Technology & Learning's May 2015 cover story
- Technology Services' Uplink Newsletter April 2015
- Judson ISD featured in eSchoolNews May 2015 cover story
Meet the Award Winning Judson ISD Connect!
Mobile App for iOS and Android
Judson ISD has leveraged its existing news, school meal menus, school supply lists, contact directory, social media activity, photos, videos, and bully reporting to offer our community a convenient iPhone, iPad, and Android application where they can conveniently browse district information. Learn more about Judson ISD Connect.
Judson ISD is extending learning in and out of the classroom.
Learn more about eLearning 360!