What We Do
The Human Resources and Employee Services Departments are the catalyst for recruiting, hiring and retaining quality employees in Judson ISD. Our teams serve in order to strengthen the educational experiences of students and enhance the quality of life for our employees.
How We Do It
We SERVE (Support, Empower, Recognize, Value, Educate)
- By providing consistent, useful, and timely information to ensure employees understand their rights, salary, and benefits
- By listening to understand employee needs in order to strengthen strategies for retention
- By recognizing accomplishments of service that impact student academic success and well-being
- By ensuring employee information is accurate and accessible
- By committing to customer service excellence in every area of our departments to create meaningful employee experiences
Why We Do It
We want our employees to thrive in an environment that feels like family so they can be successful in the work that they do and in balancing their health and personal lives.