FOR SUMMER SCHOOL SHUTTLES 2022, CLICK ON THE SCHOOL BELOW
- Judson Middle School/STEM Summer School 2022; Updated 6/20/2022 4:17 pm
- Judson High School Summer Shuttles 2022; Updated 6/20/2022
- KItty Hawk Middle School Summer Shuttles 2022; Updated 6/14/2022 4 pm
- Kirby Middle School Summer Shuttles 2022; Updated 6/14/2022
- Metzger Middle School Summer Shuttles 2022; Updated 6/14/2022
- Wagner High School Summer Shuttles 2022; Updated 6/14/2022
- Woodlake Hills Middle School Summer Shuttles 2022; Updated 6/14/2022 4 pm
- JECA Summer Shuttles 2022; Updated 6/14/2022
Transportation requires all students to be registered to ride a bus every school year. Registration will help to identify who is riding a Judson ISD School Bus. The registration process has gotten so much easier since the Transportation Department started using Travel Tracker by TransACT. Starting on July 1, 2022, parents should register their child(ren) for bus transportation for the upcoming school year. The TransACT Parent Portal will assist you in staying informed about your child's transportation. Communication and information sharing with Staff and Parents alike on bus schedules, bus schedule changes, bus delays, and bus safety measures are key to making everything work, and we at Judson ISD Transportation are making it easier for you.
Use the below link to register your child(ren) for Transportation on a School Bus.
The first thing you need to do to register your child(ren) for transportation is Download the BusQuest App:
Now that you have downloaded BusQuest, please click the link below to begin your registration. Please remember to use the same email address and phone number you use in Frontline when registering your child(ren) for school. BusQuest App - Parent Guide
CTE & JECA Shuttles
- CTE Shuttles - NO SHUTTLES
- JECA Shuttles - NO SHUTTLES
Transportation is provided, if the following requirements are met:
- The student must live more than two (2) miles from their assigned school as measured by the shortest route that may be traveled on public roads from the student's home to school.
- The student must reside in the district and in the attendance area of the school they attend.
- Go to Family tab under the Judson ISD web page and click on Street Manager and type in your street to find out what schools your student should be attending. Any other school will be School of Choice; Transportation does not provide transportation for School of Choice.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Transportation Routing Department at 210-945-1257.
School Bus Driver's/Assistant's Prayer
Please, Lord watch over me this day. As I get up early to go to work, keep me clear headed and focused with a loving heart and a smile to greet my precious cargo. Please help me rmember to watch all five mirrors, two dozen windows, eight gauges, six warning lights, six dozen faces, three lanes of traffic, and to keep a third eye open for wobbling bicycles and daydreaming pedestrians, especially teenagers wearing headsets or on their mobile phones who are in another world. Please, Lord, help me hear all train whistles, truck and automobile horns, police sirens, and the two-way radio. Please, Lord give me a hand with the steering wheel, the airbrake, the control panel, the two-way radio, and the route that I am on. Dear Lord, grant me control of the bus when road conditions are rough and/or wet and slick. And, Lord, please grant me the self-control to keep my hands to myself when a student is screaming or throwing a tantrum. And one more thing, dear Lord, please don't let a student be sick all over the bus. And finally, Lord, please watch over us all so that we can do it again tomorrow. Amen.