Hello everyone. As we work to transition our students to online learning, I will be posting announcements. As always if you have any questions you may contact me through Remind or my email
4/01/20 - ONLINE TUTORING
Online tutoring will be available every Wednesday from 3 pm to 4 pm. Please contact me to set up an appointment time. To get an appointment time please contact me through Google Classroom, email or Remind. On Wednesday afternoons, I will place the Zoom link for the session. YOU DO NOT NEED TO WAIT UNTIL WEDNESDAY TO ASK QUESTIONS. Please continue to use Google classroom, email, remind to ask your questions daily (except weekends ;) ). Everyone is doing great getting assignments turned in. Let's keep it up.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. Remember to get some exercise and make memories with your families. A few announcements.
If you have not been on Google Classroom or have not yet picked up an assignment, you need to please do one or the other. Google classroom assignments will be posted on Monday's and Wednesday's. Students must complete a minimum of 1 assignment per week per TEA. These assignments are being entered as grades. If you do not have student access to technology at home, and were unable to pick up the paper packet, here is the 8th grade science packet that you can download. Students: if you are completing the paper packet, please take a picture of your completed assignments (at least one per week) and either email it to me or text it to my Google Voice number at 210-716-0609
The Class codes for Google classroom are:
- 1st period - 2aayy6a
- 2nd peiod - abxibn1
- 3rd period - 3vb2xnk
- 4th period - uqrp6qg
- 6th period- gpzumo3
- 7th period - bl2wenx
If you have not signed up for Remind, please do that as well. The links/codes to sign up are below (look under 3/20 announcement). It works like text and is a quick and easy way for us to keep in touch and solve any issues you may be having. You can also submit pictures of your paper assignments through Remind as well.
Assignment #2 is on Google Classroom
3/20/20 (updated 3/23 to include the Remind link to join)
- I have placed the first assignment onto Google Classroom. Students may use a phone to complete the assignments, if you do not have access to a computer. I will also place a link here for the assignment on Google classroom in case you have trouble accessing it.
- I have sent out invitations for Remind and Google classroom, both parents and students can access both. If for some reason you did not receive an email or text message with the code to access, please use the following codes to sign up. The code is the same for both Google Classroom and Remind.
- 1st period - remind.com/join/2aayy6a
- 2nd peiod - remind.com/join/abxibn1
- 3rd period - remind.com/join/3vb2xnk
- 4th period - remind.com/join/uqrp6qg
- 6th period- remind.com/join/gpzumo3
- 7th period - remind.com/join/bl2wenx