Welcome to Mr. Usher's Class!
- Zoom Open House Meeting ID: 223 675 8830 Passcode: openhouse
Welcome to Mr. Usher's Geometry class. I've been teaching Geometry/Algebra for 16 years since I retired from the USAF. I served in the Air Force for 28 years as a fighter pilot and instructor and retired at the rank of Lt Colonel. I graduated from the USAF Academy in Colorado Springs in 1978 with a BS in Electrical Engineering and received my Masters in Business Administration from Phillip's University in 1987. I graduated from Satellite Beach High School in Florida in 1974. I'm also the Judson Head Golf Coach and Chess Club sponsor.
Distance Learning Expectations
Classroom Rules: In addition to the rules, regulations, and procedures set forth in the Judson High School Student/Parent Handbook, the following rules will be emphasized in our classroom:
1. Be Respectful: Respect yourself, your peers, your school, all staff and your teachers. I, too, promise to respect your opinions and needs. We are all human beings and deserve to be treated as such.
2. Be Responsible: YOU are responsible for your words and actions. YOU are responsible for the consequences of your words and actions.
3. Be Prepared: Have what you need with you, and be ready to work.
4. Be Conscientious of Others' Time: This means try not to distract with off-topic conversations during class-time. Keep discussions/chat academically related (verbal and written).
5. Be Committed and Cooperative: Your success will depend on your effort. Ask questions and get help as needed.
Absolutely NO Background music, friends, background TV, Cursing, or insulting other students in Virtual Classroom / ZOOM. Keep phone out of sight unless directed for classroom use.