Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Angela Wright
My name is Angela Wright. I have taught for 5 years in first grade and one year in Kindergarten. This year will be my 7th year teaching. I am certified for Early Education to 6th grade. I have a GT certification as well as ESL certification. I have an English Degree with a minor in Communication from UTSA. I am passionate about teaching children to love reading.
Teacher Student Parent Communication
Communication is key in insuring the success of our students. We provide a variety of ways to keep the lines of communication open.
- Remind.com- I will send you messages through remind.com. This is the fastest way to communicate with me.
- Daily Folder - Students receive a daily planner at the beginning of the school year. The
student will record their daily assignments and homework in this folder.
The teacher will write any notes regarding assignments or behavior in the
daily planner. Please check communication folder often.
- Email - Teachers check their email several times throughout the day. Please email me if
you have any concerns or questions! email@example.com
- Phone - You may call the school and leave a message for me at 210-661-1130.
- judsonisd.org/parentcenter - Parent Center can be accessed through the Judson ISD
website. Parent Center gives you access to your child's grades and
attendance. You can set up your phone to receive text notifications if your
child's grades begin to drop or if they having missing assignments.
All Elolf Elementary Students Will Receive a Quality Education Enabling Them to Become Successful in a Global Society.
CHAMPIONSHIPS ARE BUILT ON RELATIONSHIPS
EDUCATING LEARNERS TO LEAD THE FUTURE!