The Mission Statement
The Veterans Memorial High School Library is a welcoming place for students, teachers, and parents to find books and resources that foster a life-long love of reading and learning.
The VMHS Vision Statement
The VMHS Library will offer innovative instruction, offer a free-flowing space, and engaging programming that creates the next generation of leaders.
The Goals of the VMHS Library:
- To provide a safe-space for students to read, research, relax, and socialize.
- To maintain a current collection of fiction, non-fiction, and graphic novels that inspire students to read.
- To instill a love of reading by providing diverse literature and providing a safe-space to discuss the wide variety of topics found in the literature; the Read Woke Book Club.
- To help students become effective and ethical users of information.
- To support the curriculum through resources and collaboration.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 A.M. - 4:45 P.M.