Degrees and Certifications:
Associate's of Science in Intelligence Operations Bachelor's of Theology Masters of Theological Studies Certification: Special Education
Mr. Antone Ferrell
Greetings and Blessings. I’m so excited and humbled to be able to serve our Students. I am your Student’s Behavior Academic Class (BAC) Teacher.
A Behavior Academic Class has:
- a positive, organized, orderly climate;
- consistently high-quality academic instruction with access to the general curriculum;
- flexible instructional arrangements for individual, small group and large group learning opportunities;
- daily social skills instruction;
- a classroom management system based on positive behavioral supports;
- attention to the implementation of each student’s Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP);
- accurate and consistent data collection and record keeping on all student objectives;
- visible evidence of rules, procedures, routines, schedules, reinforcement menus and other positive behavioral supports;
- regular contact with parents to keep them involved in their child’s education;
- a crisis management plan.
However, I cannot do it alone. I will need your help and support. Join me as we instill integrity and character in our Students together.