Just a few hours a week can have a meaningful impact on a school or child. Whether mentoring a student, helping the front office greet visitors, or providing classroom assistance, it's through the efforts of people like you that we can do great things. Volunteers play a vital role in transforming our schools and the educational experience of our students.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- All volunteers that are NOT a parent/guardian, grandparents and siblings or a One-Time volunteer must complete an application at Judson ISD Volunteering Application
- Parents/Guardians, grandparents, siblings, and One-Time volunteers will only need to Raptor in at the corresponding campus using a government-issued picture ID.
- All volunteers must consent to a background check EACH SCHOOL YEAR
- Volunteers must read the Volunteer Handbook Training
Please click the link for more info.