Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Wortham Oaks ES. You will need to view the slides at the bottom of the page. To complete the Volunteer Clearance, you will need to click on the link under REQUIREMENTS: JISD Frontline Volunteering.
PLEASE BE SURE TO USE A SECURE PASSWORD. WE DO NOT HAVE ACCESS AT WORTHAM OAKS ES TO RESET PASSWORDS ON JISD FRONTLINE VOLUNTEERING.
Just a few hours a week can have a meaningful impact on a school or child. Whether mentoring a student, helping the front office greet visitors, or providing classroom assistance, it's through the efforts of people like you that we can do great things. Volunteers play a vital role in transforming our schools and the educational experience of our students.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- All volunteers that are NOT a parent/guardian, grandparents and siblings or a One-Time volunteer must complete an application at Judson ISD Volunteering Application
- Parents/Guardians, grandparents, siblings, and One-Time volunteers will only need to Raptor in at the corresponding campus using a government-issued picture ID.
- All volunteers must consent to a background check EACH SCHOOL YEAR
- Volunteers must read the Volunteer Handbook Training