The Department of Innovation serves to meet the needs of the Judson community by keeping a student-centered mission to:
- expand the number of inventive, imaginative school options
- raise the percentage of students in high-quality, best-fit campuses, and
- increase the academic achievement of all students
to ensure Judson ISD is a premier, destination school district that welcomes all students in the greater-San Antonio area.
Systems of Great Schools
Judson is a member of TEA’s System of Great Schools (SGS) Network and is implementing its four-lever strategy:
- analyze school performance,
- expand great options,
- improve access to options, and
- create new organizational structures.
Strategic Partnerships and Grants
The Department of Innovation strives to build strong relationships with parents, teachers, staff, and community leaders as we envision a more robust future of success for Judson ISD. We seek strategic partnerships and external resources, including significant funding grants such as the following:
- Effective Schools Framework,
- United States Department of Education Teacher Leader Programs, and
- School Action Fund
to support transformational practices and innovative systems.
Innovation Designation Campuses
Innovative Campus Programs
Deputy Superintendent of Innovation, Business, and Operations
District Coordinator for School Improvement
Secretary to the Chief Innovation Officer