The Curriculum & Instruction Department is proud to serve the students, teachers, paraprofessionals and administrators of Judson ISD! The C&I Team is made up of Accountability, Testing, and Data Research, Core Content Area Specialists, Response to Intervention, English Language Learner, Instructional Technology, Professional Learning and Instructional Materials Departments. The C&I Team provides support to our teachers and students by:
- Collaborating with instructional leadership and campus staff to ensure the implementation of evidence-based instructional practices through planning, co-teaching, and modeling
- Assisting teachers with meeting the individual needs of all student populations by providing high quality resources
- Developing a tiered and aligned curriculum with high-yield instructional strategies and supports for struggling learners
- Creating formative district common assessments to drive instruction and monitor student progress
- Guiding teacher leaders (PLLC) in facilitating relevant professional learning through our comprehensive professional learning plan
- Providing instructional coaching and mentoring support
The C&I Team looks forward to a fabulous school year! Should you have any questions or need any assistance, please contact our office. Thank you.
Mary Duhart-Toppen, Ed.D.
Assistant Superintendent of Teaching and Learning
Kristin Saunders, Ed.D
Assistant Superintendent of Elementary Curriculum & Instruction
Secretary to the Assistant Superintendent of Curriculum & Instruction