Applications for Appointment
Applications for appointment to fill the unexpired term of Board of Trustee position District 2 will be accepted until October 21, 2019, at 9 a.m.
The Board of Trustees is seeking applications to fill the vacant Trustee position for District 2. Applications may be submitted to Betty Holmes, Secretary to the Board of Trustees, Judson Independent School District, 8012 Shin Oak Dr., Live Oak, Texas 78233, until 9:00 am. on October 21, 2019.
Applications received after this date/time will not be considered. The application form is available on our website or in the Superintendent’s Office and must be fully completed and notarized. Applications submitted electronically, including email applications, cannot be accepted. Applicants must reside within District 2 and meet certain eligibility requirements as stated in the application. The selected applicant will serve the unexpired term until a general election is held in May 2021.
For more information, call 210-945-5404.
Timeline for application and appointment process
- October 11, 2019 - Open Applications
- October 21, 2019 - Close Applications, 9:00am
- October 21, 2019 - Special Board Meeting to screen candidates applications, 6:00pm
- October 24, 2019 - Candidate Interviews, 6:00 - 9:00pm
- October 28, 2019 - Special Board Meeting, 6:00pm, Appoint and swear in new Board
Secretary to Board of Trustees
(210) 945-6900 FAX