The Judson ISD Child Nutrition Department wants you to know that even though all meals are no cost to students through the end of the school year, the Free/Reduced Price Meal applications are still very important…to you and your student. Because it’s about more than just food.
Did you know this application also…
- Can provide discounted fees to register for AP tests (from $64 to $18)
- Help pay fees to participate in sports
- Can reduce costs of college applications (discounted or even no cost)
- Help you qualify for low-cost internet service
- Has a bearing on funding for school programs and services for students
The no cost meal program will at some point end and we want to make sure that your child gets a nutritious meal without financial roadblocks. See if you qualify. Or, you can get going by filling out the Free/Reduced Meal application now.
These applications are accepted all year, but the earlier you apply, the sooner you can benefit from the meals and the discounts.
*NOTE: If your child attends a CEP (Community Eligibility Provision) designated school you do not need to submit this application.
Need more information? Call us at 210-945-6720